Dr. Sekhar Bonu
Designation: Director General, DMEO, NITI Aayog
Official email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Public Health (2002), Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
- Certificate in Health Finance and Management (2002), Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
- Chartered Financial Analyst (2010), Chartered Financial Analyst Institute, Charlottesville
- Bachelor in Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (1985), Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
- Asian Development Bank
Dr. Bonu had worked in Asian Development Bank (ADB) from 2004 to March, 2019. He left ADB as Director, Urban Development and Water Division, South Asia Regional Department.
- Indian Administrative Services (1987 to 1998 and 2003)
Dr. Bonu had joined the Indian Administrative Services as Sub-Divisional Officer and Magistrate of Beawar, Rajasthan in 1989-91 and left the Services as Special Secretary, Medical and Health, Jaipur, Rajasthan in 2003.