Dr. Devi Prasad Bhukya has more than 17 years of R&D experience in various domains namely R&D Planning & Management, Performance engineering in Storage Area Networks/Virtualization/Supercomputer. Prior to joining DMEO, he has worked in various organizations:
- As a Senior Scientist/Scientist at CSIR Hqrs (GoI) from May 2011 to Aug 2021 on R&D Planning and Management. He has initiated and coordinated major CSIR Mission Programs such as CSIR Jigyasa program (Scientist-Student Connect)/ AnalytiCSIR portal (linking researchers and CSIR resources nationally)/CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative. Further, he has also worked in Extramural research (EMR) scheme/ Emeritus Scientist (ES) scheme of HRDG and Intramural projects of CSIR.
- As a post-doc (on-lien, CSIR) at Institute of Telecommunications, Aveiro, Portugal on "Cloud Thinking" project from May 2014 to May 2015. He was involved in the development of cloud computing infrastructure (IaaS) of the project
- Scientist, Head IT& Training Division in IPIRTI (GoI) from August 2010 to May 2011. He was involved in the development of various ICT projects and Training initiatives
- Research Scholar (JRF) in Computer Science and Engineering Dept., College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad for his Ph.D. programme from February 2009 to August 2010. In his thesis work, a DOE methodology was proposed to overcome the drawbacks and misleading conclusions of the traditional approach of a data storage system’s performance tuning and benchmarking experimentation
- Senior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies, India from November 2006 to February 2009. He was involved in Performance Engineering/Evaluation/Experimentation and modeling of Storage Area Networks and Virtualization
- Member of Technical Staff (MTS) position in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (GoI) Supercomputer Division at Bangalore from August 2004 to October 2006. He was involved in Performance/Benchmarking of PARAM PADMA Super Computer, Garuda Integrated Development Environment, FORTRAN 90 Integrated Development Environment